[b-hebrew] takliyth

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Mon Nov 5 06:06:42 EST 2012

1. So, explain to me, please, what is this TA- of TAKLIYT, that even
you agree
is not radical. Saying that it is a "prefix" means nothing beyond
restating that it
is not radical, and hangs at the beginning of the word.

2. So explain to me, please, how do you come to the conclusion that the
root of TAKLIYT is כלה KLH.

3. I have not the slightest interest in Chomsky (the son.)

Isaac Fried, Boston University