[b-hebrew] Portrait of Joseph in Chapter 40 of Genesis

George Athas George.Athas at moore.edu.au
Sun Mar 25 17:06:04 EDT 2012

I simply do not see all these mysteries that you see, Jim. It sounds to me like a convenient excuse to dismiss scholarship, not join in its conversation, and instead build isolated opinions with little relation to anything. It is, in other words, unscholarly sensationalism.

GEORGE ATHAS
Director of Postgraduate Studies,
Moore Theological College
Sydney, Australia