[b-hebrew] asherah (purim???)

Kevin Riley klriley at alphalink.com.au
Tue Mar 20 02:29:32 EDT 2012

Or, as many would argue, the events in Genesis revolving around Abraham,
Isaac and Jacob occurred centuries before the Amarna letters were
written.  Therefore there is no reason at all why Jacob could not call
his son Asher for a number of reasons, a connection with Asherah being
only one possiblity.  I think you forget at times that you seem to be
the only one convinced that your theory is correct.

Kevin Riley