[b-hebrew] Gen 3:15 DSS

Steve Miller smille10 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 23 13:07:05 EDT 2012

Barry,
The Dead Sea Scrolls Bible by Abegg,Flint & Ulrich shows no DSS text for Gen
3:15-4:1. There is a little bit of 3:14, and it matches MT.

Sincerely yours,
Steve Miller
Detroit
www.voiceInWilderness.info
And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and
remember all the commandments of the LORD, and do them; and that ye seek not
after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring:
That ye may remember, and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God.
(Num 15:39-40)