[b-hebrew] Tevel

Daniel Lundsgaard Skovenborg waldeinburg at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 16:26:02 EDT 2012

Hi John,

As for software (@2), Ari Kinsberg from the list used "bar ilan's mikra'ot gedolot ha-keter" for answering a question on accents last year:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah_database#Mikra.27ot_Gedolot_Haketer
http://www.biupress.co.il/website_en/index.asp?id=447
http://jtslibrarytakeaway.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-resource-mikraot-gedolot-haketer-on.html
I don't know much about it, but it seems to have an innovative and user friendly search function for morphological details.

If you are a tech guy without money you may use Regular Expressions (http://www.regular-expressions.info) to search for patterns in Westminster Leningrad Codex (http://www.tanach.us) or BDB (https://github.com/openscriptures/HebrewLexicon).

Regards,
Daniel Lundsgaard Skovenborg