[b-hebrew] Hiram Hirom Huram

Yodan yodan at yodanco.com
Fri Jul 20 13:01:45 EDT 2012

Yigal, thank you for the response.

I can see how AH = brother can be viewed as "big brother" in the sense of a
protector and someone who cares for you.

I didn't see Nir Cohen's post on this question and I am not finding it in my
emails. If it's possible to repost it without too much burden, I'll be
grateful.

Shabbat Shalom and Kol Tuv!

Bruryah