[b-hebrew] BA...-lagan!

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Tue Feb 28 20:37:50 EST 2012

1. What is this "stem" thing?

2. Of course it is conjunctive: Every end is followed by an and.

3. True. Every moment is the "beginning of a new state" (following a
fleeting moment of "inception"). First (state 1) Yhudah is a few
steps away, then he suddenly (new state 2 materializes, becomes = be-
comes real) steps forward, WAYIGA$ = WA-YI-GA$ = BA-HI-GA$ Ge. 44:18.

Isaac Fried, Boston University