[b-hebrew] Deuteronomy 32:8-9

kenneth greifer kenneth at messianicmistakes.com
Wed Dec 26 21:22:47 EST 2012

Karl,

The only place I could find that calls Israel two nations is in Ezekiel37:22 about the two kingdoms becoming one nation. I don't think the tribes were called peoples usually, but maybe they could have been called that.

Your idea of combining verses differently sounds interesting. I have never heard that before. I don't think you are right because the verses sound a little funny. I think the usual way sounds better. I have to think about  it more.

Kenneth Greifer
P.S. Am I supposed to reply to all or just press reply? I never understood exactly how you reply on B-Hebrew. If I reply to all, does that send emails to everyone else on my contact list?