[b-hebrew] context

Michael Abernathy mabernathy at conwaycorp.net
Wed Dec 26 19:08:11 EST 2012

As a result of the recent dialogue with Karl on Deuteronomy 32:43, I
would like to ask a question.Karl insists that we take ???as a noun
because of context.No offense to Karl but I find that most people are
pretty choosy about picking the evidence that supports their
interpretation when they argue from context.So here is my question, what
linguistic tools do you prefer for studying context?Personally, I prefer
propositional analysis to sentence outlines.

Sincerely,
Michael Abernathy