[b-hebrew] Deuteronomy 32:8-9

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 17:06:22 EST 2012

Kenneth:

Why shouldn’t we consider that the verse divisions are wrong, that the
final phrase of verse 8 really belongs as the first phrase of verse 9? Then
you’d have verse 8 referring to the nations (Is there any case where Israel
is referred to as nations (plural)?) and verse 9 to Israel?

Karl W. Randolph.