[b-hebrew] Fw: Re: Names of Rachel's Second-Born Son

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Thu Sep 29 19:13:48 EDT 2011

Dear Jim,

First, I sent the article on so that the list could read what Dr. Mariottini has written.

Second, when I read an article I am not going to agree with everything said.

Third, I truly believe in intellectual honesty.

Fourth, the calendars of Israel were of two types: sacred and secular. There is a six month difference between them since Passover, followed by Feast of Unleavened Bread, begins the sacred calendar in March-April; while the secular calendar begins with Hashanah, followed by the Feast of Tabernacles (Booth), in September-October. Your calendrical half-years is speculative.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III