[b-hebrew] kalebh

David Kolinsky yishalom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 16 00:28:42 EDT 2011

Isaac,
KPR literally means "to cover or surround"
KPIR,
'lion', actually "cub" literally means "the pouncer, one who covers over something"
KPOR, 'frost', covers the ground

both the sting of the CIRAAH, 'hornet', and CARAAT, 'leprosy', afflcit the NARROW ASPECT OF THE SKIN

BOTH DBORAH, 'bee', has
nothing to do with DIBUR, 'speech', are related to DBB to murmur

both NAXA$, 'snake',and 'NIXU$, 'divination', are derived from XW$ to feel, experience

both $UAL, 'fox',  and MI$OL, 'path'. are derived from $W( = to smooth

as for:
CIPOR, 'bird', has nothing to do with CPIR, 'goat',
I do not at this time see any connection

David Kolinsky
Monterey, CA