[b-hebrew] Does Anyone Know of a Reputable Website Offering Free Hebrew

Brian Abasciano bvabasciano at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:39:53 EDT 2011

Re: my question, list members might be interested in knowing about this
blogpost that lists a number of free online resources for learning biblical
Hebrew:

http://bibleandtech.blogspot.com/2007/12/free-onlinedownloadable-hebrew-grammar.html

God bless,

Brian Abasciano

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:44:45 -0400
From: "Brian Abasciano" <bvabasciano at gmail.com>
Subject: [b-hebrew] Does Anyone Know of a Reputable Website Offering
Free Hebrew Instruction?
To: <b-hebrew at lists.ibiblio.org>

Someone asked a discussion group I am in about if anyone knows of any free
websites that would teach Hebrew. I don't know of any active ones that I
know are reputable. Does anyone know of any I could refer the person to? I
think the interest is in learning biblical Hebrew from the beginning.

Thanks and God bless,

Brian Abasciano