[b-hebrew] eccles 10:2

Nir cohen - Prof. Mat. nir at ccet.ufrn.br
Mon Apr 11 09:13:23 EDT 2011

dear moderator,

i am in doubt whether i have sent this reply to doug belot already, but
it seems it has not appeared so i am resending it just in case.

thanks
nir

doug,

LEV XAKAM LI-Y(E)MIN-O, VE-LEV KSIL LI-SMOL-O

word for word, using hebrew grammar:

heart (of) wise to-right-his and-heart (of) stupid to-left-his

LEV=heart, YEMIN=right, SMOL=left. so, the left and right is there alright.

translation:

A wise man's understanding is at his right hand; but a fool's understanding at
his left.

nir cohen