[b-hebrew] Reading Jehovah in Psalm 16:2 and in Psalm 110:1

James Christian jc.bhebrew at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 21 06:50:23 EDT 2010

Hi Dave,

I've seen several of your messages to the list over the last year or so and
they seem to be dominated with treatment of Yhwh tetragrammaton. However,
much as you have presented questions on the subject to the list at various
periods I have yet to date still not managed to extract a position from your
questions. Just what is it you are trying to prove with these kind of
questions? Are you in favour of Jehovah translation, Yahweh translation or
something else?

Personally, I think the best translation is Yhwh. It's the only thing we
know for sure about the name.

James Christian