[b-hebrew] Biblical Hebrew orthographical practices in light ofepigraphy

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Tue Jun 1 10:23:43 EDT 2010

Dear Yitzhak,

When a case appears before the U.S. Supreme Court both sides of the argument are
critically questioned by the nine justices. There is no position indicated by
the justices. In fact, it appears that the justices will take the "Devil
Advocate's" position in questioning the plaintiff and the defense. This is done
to thoroughly understand the arguments as presented in the court briefs and the
oral arguments. All data/evidence is presented, again, regardless of the amount
of data/evidence already presented in the briefs unless stated by the justices
NOT to do so.

Therefore, when a person questions your theory/position regarding the statements
you made, and your responses to them, it is to thoroughly understand your
position so as to provides data/evidence in support or against your
theory/position.

So, please state as succinctly as possible your theory/position regarding the
orthographic evidence regarding the late date of Ruth.

I thank you.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III