[b-hebrew] Hebrew Bible PhD programs (Joseph Justiss)

Randall Buth randallbuth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 15:10:35 EDT 2010

Israeli Universities tend to take a long time because the
incoming students usually need several years of work to
get to the appropriate levels.

One former student of mine is finishing up a PhD, writing on
the language of Yermiyahu. He's doing a good job and having
fun. I believe that he has spent seven years total in the
program, not counting two preparatory years.
But he knows his material.

blessings
Randall

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 10:03 PM, James Christian <jc.bhebrew at googlemail.com