[b-hebrew] "Yahweh" occurs 6823 times in the Roman CatholicNewJerusalem Bible BUT occurs "ZERO" times in the underlying Hebrew

Barry nebarry at verizon.net
Sun Jul 25 17:41:43 EDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barry" <nebarry at verizon.net>
To: "Stephen Shead" <srshead+bh at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2010 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] "Yahweh" occurs 6823 times in the Roman
CatholicNewJerusalem Bible BUT occurs "ZERO" times in the underlying Hebrew

 It takes a great deal more to insult me than this!  However, just to
 clarify, I am far less concerned with spelling and pronunciation, than with
 the referent to which the noun points...  :)  Spelling and pronunication
 are adiaphora for me, personally.

N.E. Barry Hofstetter
Classics and Bible Instructor, TAA
http://www.theamericanacademy.net
(2010 Savatori Excellence in Education Winner)
Mentor, TNARS
http://www.tnars.net

http://mysite.verizon.net/nebarry