[b-hebrew] Nooo! Don't go!

Oun Kwon kwonbbl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 18:29:22 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Barry <nebarry at verizon.net> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Arnaud Fournet" <fournet.arnaud at wanadoo.fr>

<clipped>

> I saw some of your online materials with regard to Hurrian and a few other topics.  Were any of these published by a journal or academic publisher? What was the general reaction of Hurrian and I-E scholars to your theses?
>
> N.E. Barry Hofstetter

We have been blessed with freedom and facility in our modern times for
disseminating things come from our brain. However, anything I see on
the web or even in books, if I cannot verify myself, remains as
nothing more than just informations, ever data, however ear-tickling,
plausible and useful they are. To get a bit of truth, even knowledge,
I have to spend time and effort to sift, filter, and disinfect.

Oun Kwon.