[b-hebrew] God's "This is my name forever name"

davedonnelly1 at juno.com davedonnelly1 at juno.com
Mon Jul 12 08:02:49 EDT 2010

I am not sure if Exodus 3:15 has been discussed here or not
but in Exodus 3:15 in the NKJV God speaks of  HIS  "This is my name
forever" name.

Exodus 3:15 in the NKJV reads:

Moreover God said to Moses,
"Thus you shall say to the children of Israel;
'The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and
the God of Jacob,
has sent me to you.
This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations' .

QUESTION:
Is
"The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and
the God of Jacob"
God's "This is my name forever" name?

Dave Donnelly