[b-hebrew] kiddush versus edush?

Uzi Silber uzisilber at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 22:18:38 EDT 2010

Yes, i am indeed aware of the differences among the letters.

The relationship between daled and tzadi you describe is fascinating -- the
first thing that occurred to me as I read your comments was that in
contemporary Hebrew script (derived from ancient hebrew letters as opposed
to the square letters that are so-called ktav ashuri), the daled and tzadi
are very similar in appearance.

Coincidence?