[b-hebrew] antonyms

fred burlingame tensorpath at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 13:47:53 EST 2010

the entire document serves as the proper context .... for any piece or part
of the language in a single verse, including the proper antonyms, many & few
(versus improper antonyms many & one).

hence, 1 samuel 13:13-14; 16:1-15;  invests 2 samuel 3:1 with
implicit disapproval of saul and corresponding approval of david; saul
weakened and david strengthened by wives and children.

regards,

fred burlingame