[b-hebrew] antonyms

fred burlingame tensorpath at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 12:41:35 EST 2010

Hello Karl:

Perhaps you have set an arbitrary, geographic boundary on your
contextualization; a boundary never intended or created.

For the approval this king's few,

2 samuel 3:1-5;

contrasted with the disapproval of this king's many,

1 kings 11:1-13;

validates my point ....; that the contrast in deuteronomy 17:17 was then;
and should be ... today .... the many versus the few; rather than the many
versus the one.

regards,

fred burlingame