[b-hebrew] FYI: Aramaic study

fred burlingame tensorpath at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 16:00:25 EST 2010

Hello James:

I'm flexible; i'm willing to accept that conclusion.

but then, if we're gonna go with the relatively current documentation and
research; the 80/20 hebrew/aramaic split in the dead sea scrolls corpus of
secular and religious documents, of which the temple scroll stands out ....
+ routine and pedestrian, divorce papers and land transactions ...

then, in that event, the message from the hilltops and the valleys .... and
even the pomegranate sellers in between .... "we speak hebrew around here
in the land of judah ... 10 a.d."

regards,

fred burlingame