[b-hebrew] the dead returns

fred burlingame tensorpath at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 14:12:17 EST 2010

the language recorded in 870 a.d., מצרים implies the language spoken in 70
a.d., ישראל?

that sounds like a reasonable inference ... not

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_Geniza

hebrews speaking english in jerusalem, arkansas, 2010, does not imply
hebrews speaking english in ארץ ישראל in 2010.

regards,

fred burlingame