[b-hebrew] Ts'laph'chadh

fred burlingame tensorpath at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 12:18:29 EST 2010

Hello David:

I generally agree with your word // name meanings.

1. מחלה approximates strong's 4245;

2. נעה approximates strong's 5128;

3. חגלה approximates strong's 1540, 1530, 1543, 5697, 5699;

4. מלכה approximates strong's 4436;

5. תרצה approximates strong's 7521.

But some people here disagree with the connection of proper names to
the nouns/verbs with the same letter sequence.

regards,

fred burlingame