[b-hebrew] Was the MT for public consumption?

fred burlingame tensorpath at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 12:40:05 EST 2010

the dead sea scrolls do testify that both language and story, (substance and
form), of the leningrad codex, preceded that document by at least 1,000
years. Beyond that fact, the migration to faith begins with the highly
incomplete dead sea scrolls.

i mentioned faith only as a point of contrast from fact, and not to begin
discussion of faith, here.

i also note that isaiah 9:4 refers to a number of different names for God.

regards,

fred burlingame