[b-hebrew] Was the NT for public consumption?

Kevin Riley klriley at alphalink.com.au
Thu Dec 23 16:46:07 EST 2010

So, all Paul's letters that he intended should be read in church were
'not for public consumption'?  I guess it depends on what you mean by
'public'?  I would have thought that manuscripts intended to be read in
public on a regular basis would qualify, but perhaps not.  Does one need
to be able to read in order to 'consume'?

Kevin Riley