Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Sun Dec 12 15:40:22 EST 2010

Dear Nir,

I think that the idea is one of an "unkown specificity of time." Whether that is
in the distant past, simple past, future or distant future is determined by the
context. The must be a distinction made between temporal or a finite time and
non-temporal or infinite time. This is especially true of certain prophecies or
promises, e.g. Abrahamic and Davidic Covenants.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III