Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Sun Dec 12 15:36:24 EST 2010

Hello Fred,

One of the subscription options is to receive a daily digest of B-Hebrew posts, instead of each post individually. This is often more convenient for "lurkers" or members who rarely take an active part in the discussions.

Sometimes, a member replying to an individual item in such a digest might forget to change the subject line accordingly.

Yigal Levin