[b-hebrew] Introduction

Ryan Clan robert.ryan at xtra.co.nz
Fri Apr 9 18:41:40 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone
Just want to introduce myself. I have been studying biblical Hebrew for
about 7 years now, and want to keep improving my skills and be in
community with others who also enjoy the subject. I am not a pastor or
academic, just an ordinary jill-bloggs who loves Hebrew and wants to
read the scripture in Hebrew, but I also enjoy grappling with the
technicalities and trying to understand them better.

I have a couple of questions.

Is there anyone here who is from New Zealand? I would love to know.

Also, can anyone recommend a good book on Masoretic accents. I have
exhausted everything I can find on the net.

Regards
Kay Christensen