[b-hebrew] WHAT LANGUAGE DID ABRAHAM, FATHER OF ISHMAEL AND ISAAC, , SPEAK?

Ron Snider sarasotapt at comcast.net
Mon Nov 9 18:16:28 EST 2009

Boring, and what difference does it make...how does it affect you life
at this moment, or at any time.  Please Biblical Hebrew...did you forget
the name of the list?   What, did we run out of Hebrew texts?

Please note that I deleted all previous references before
responding...nothing I like more than attempting to work through 10
questions and 15 responses all repeated...can we establish some proper
decorum for responding, which will not clog the mail servers and shows
good discretion?

Ron Snider,
Pastor-teacher