[b-hebrew] Lexical question

Vadim Cherny him at vadimcherny.org
Fri Jul 31 15:04:20 EDT 2009

The thing is, Hebrew lacks homonyms. What you see as homonyms are
actually related meanings. As Karl saw for himself, finding the common
meaning requires some study but it is always there. This is a function
of root cells. I take Steinberg's dictionary for a fine example of such
search.

Vadim Cherny