David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 05:52:29 EDT 2009

Hi James,

I think you may notice that you've changed lexemes, thus different
semantics involved. In this case, same meaning may be discerned across
different uses. I'm not disputing this type of thing at all. If you take
closer notice, this is entirely allowed for in the quote from my review.
It's the rigid definition of equating semantics to uncancellable meaning
is what I dispute and which has not been demonstrated yet on this list
despite this topic being raised again and again.

Regards,
David Kummerow.