[b-hebrew] Please unsubscribe me from this list

Gary Hedrick GaryH at cjfm.org
Tue Oct 21 15:41:24 EDT 2008

John, I understand your frustration; however, I'm sure you understand that
as long as someone is talking about the Hebrew text, and not being abusive
in any way of other members, he/she is technically in compliance with list
rules. If the moderator were to censor messages based on other criteria,
that would introduce a measure of subjectivity that I for one wouldn't be
comfortable with. As I have said before, the delete key was a wonderful
invention.

Gary Hedrick
San Antonio, Texas

P.S. If you decide you really want out, you'll find unsubscribe info at
http://www.ibiblio.org/bhebrew/