[b-hebrew] various interpretations of HWWT

pporta at oham.net pporta at oham.net
Tue Oct 14 00:03:42 EDT 2008

Yaakov,

can you be more accurate?
-You write Ps 64:20 --- you should have written Psa 94:20
-You write Ex 9:6 ----- nothing at all!
-You write Jb 27:6 ------- nothing at all!

The words you bring here are or fit:

-Is 47:11; Eze 7:26 and Ecc 2:22: www.oham.net/out/N-t/N-t007.html
-The remaining: www.oham.net/out/N-t/N-t103.html
(The word in Gn 27:29 is an imperative, not a noun)
These are two QUITE different patterns.

Now, as regards the particular meaning in the different texts... one must
carefully consider the context, as it happens in all the languages!

Pere Porta
Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain)