[b-hebrew] Hebron, mountains, and flocks

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:11:14 EDT 2008

I don't know about Jim Stinehart, who is from flatland Illinois, I have
sojourned in rugged mountain areas, both in the European Alps and in the
U.S. wild West, and can attest that as long as there is sufficient grazing,
not only goats, but also sheep and cattle have no problem feeding on steep
and rugged mountain pastures. Therefore this prattle that the area around
Hebron is too mountainous for flocks is patently false.
Karl W. Randolph.