[b-hebrew] Luther's Bible

charles szlakmann szlakmann at club-internet.fr
Mon Oct 6 12:10:13 EDT 2008

Charles Szlakmann
Paris (France)

Dear Friends,
Thank you for all your interesting messages.

I am a college teacher on retirement. Interested in the Bible and its
translations, I would like to know if somebody could help me on the topic
hereunder :
I want to read the first editions of Luther's translation in german of the
OT (circa 1523-1550).
Where do you think I can find these reproductions ?
Taschen-Verlag has published a facsimile, but all the copies has been sold
out.
Do you know in which libraries (if possible near to France) I could find
some facsimile ?
Thank you in advance,

Charles Szlakmann