[b-hebrew] Why from right to left?

TedBro at aol.com TedBro at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 08:06:17 EST 2008

Hi, All:

I've heard a theory that the first writings were chiseled into stone. With  a
chisel in the left hand and a hammer in the right, it would be easiest to
move  from right to left.

How though could we go about testing such a hypothesis? I'm afraid  that
answers to such questions will always remain in the realm of  speculation.

Peace,
Ted Brownstein

In a message dated 11/20/2008 3:31:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,