[b-hebrew] Ecc 12:6: BWR

pporta at oham.net pporta at oham.net
Mon Mar 31 23:55:05 EDT 2008

Karl,

1. How do you understand a "transitive use" of an INtransitive verb?
2. Look at B. in  www.oham.net/out/P-d/P-d221.html and be aware that this pattern was approved by the Academy of the Hebrew Language in 1996 as Niph'al Past, third person singular masculine, of verbs ayin-ayin (RCC) (not of verbs ayin-waw: RWC)

Pere