[b-hebrew] Ecc 12:6: BWR

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 15:24:37 EDT 2008

Pere:
When you think of all the happax legomai nouns and verbs found in Tanakh,
then you wonder if a particular binyan can occur once for a verb used more
often in other binyanim?

A more important question, is RWC ever used as a transitive verb, in which
case a niphal use would not be out of order? 2 Samuel 28:30 "For in such I
run the squad…" looks like such an example.

Karl W. Randolph.