[b-hebrew] Unicode/XML Westminster Leningrad Codex bug repair on transcription notes.

Christopher Kimball transcriber at tanach.us
Tue Jun 17 10:25:47 EDT 2008

My only hardware is an Intel MacPro running OS X 10.5.3 with  Firefox
RC3 and the site displays correctly except for the continuing SBL Hebrew
font problems.  (Virtual machines under VMware Fusion allow testing on 3
MS systems and 2 Linux systems.)  So it's not impossible to see the site
on a Mac.

An excellent starting point is to clear the cache under the Firefox
Tools:Clear Private Data... menu item.

Another test is to determine if you can view

http://www.tanach.us/Fonts/FontTest.html

which is viewable even under Safari on my machine.

I'll be glad to work with you and other Mac users on this.  Please send
as details about your OS X version, computer hardware, browser, and
network access.

Chris Kimball
West Redding, CT