[b-hebrew] Need Help With Trope Identification

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Mon Dec 15 04:28:09 EST 2008

I'm currently wondering if this glyph in the text is indeed a NEW glyph,
or just a different style for a current glyph.

Here's another example, which has a word with two glyphs, a meteg  and
the mystery mark.
http://home.roadrunner.com/~pgj_k/example_4.jpg

What's interesting is that the preface doesn't mention the use of the
meteg.

B"H
John Steven

"He who makes a mistake is still our friend; he who adds to or shortens
a melody is still our friend; but he who violates a rhythm unawares can
no longer be our friend."
-Ishaq Ibn Ibrahim 767-850 CE.

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you
behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"The difference between the intelligent man and the simpleton is not the
correctness of their decisions, but rather the cunning sinner can more
skillfully defend and justify his iniquity."
- Rabbi Tovia Singer