[b-hebrew] Need Help With Trope Identification

Jason Hare jaihare at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:44:54 EST 2008

John,

I definitely agree with Yigal on this. Looks pretty obvious. Some books even
do this today, using the meteg/silluq as a tone indicator rather than as a
trope mark. The addition of etnachta is for phrase division. Definitely
seems to be the correct way to see this. Just wanted to state my agreement.

Regards,
Jason Hare