[b-hebrew] Not ABle to Send/Recieve Messages

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Thu Dec 11 17:14:36 EST 2008

Ok, just the b-hebrew at lists.ibiblio.org address is worked.

But I still haven't received ANY of these messages.
So the issue of SENDING messages have been resolved - but not that of
receiving.

So why can't I receive any messages?

--

B"H
John Steven

"He who makes a mistake is still our friend; he who adds to or shortens
a melody is still our friend; but he who violates a rhythm unawares can
no longer be our friend."
-Ishaq Ibn Ibrahim 767-850 CE.

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you
behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"The difference between the intelligent man and the simpleton is not the
correctness of their decisions, but rather the cunning sinner can more
skillfully defend and justify his iniquity."
- Rabbi Tovia Singer