[b-hebrew] Not ABle to Send/Recieve Messages

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Thu Dec 11 17:03:58 EST 2008

this is another test, as I see the last one got through.
But I still never received it in my inbox, nor the message that was
posted after wards.

--

B"H
John

"He who makes a mistake is still our friend; he who adds to or shortens
a melody is still our friend; but he who violates a rhythm unawares can
no longer be our friend."
-Ishaq Ibn Ibrahim 767-850 CE.

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you
behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"The difference between the intelligent man and the simpleton is not the
correctness of their decisions, but rather the cunning sinner can more
skillfully defend and justify his iniquity."
- Rabbi Tovia Singer