[b-hebrew] Recommend Dictionary and a Question

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Wed Dec 10 00:55:12 EST 2008

Dear Mary,

I would highly recommend (TWOT) ***Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament,***
Edited by R. Laird Harris, Gleason L. Archer, Jr., and Bruce K. Waltke, 2
Volumes, Chicago: The Moody Bible Institute of Chicago, 1980.
Dewey Number: 220.4'4'0321
Library of Congress: BS440.T49
ISBN: 0-8024-8631-2 (set)

I would also recommend, but do not have (YET!), (NIDOTT) New International
Dictionary of Old Testament Theology, 5 Volumes, by William Van Gemeren.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III