[b-hebrew] 6-Month "Year"

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Mon Oct 29 13:48:32 EDT 2007

Dear Jim,

First, Matthew gives his own interpretation of the genealogy in 1:1-17 in verse
17. Furthermore, he is not even discussing the ages of the patriarchs of Jesus
here.

Second, since this list is for Hebrew, and not for Greek, then further
discussion of Matthew or any NT book should be taken off-list to the B-Greek
site in accordance with the list parameters. If I am wrong about this then the
moderators will correct me.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III