[b-hebrew] Gezer Calendar and 6-Month "Year"

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Wed Oct 24 11:54:58 EDT 2007

Dear Jim,

I think you are grasping at straws here. I have read the Gezer Calendar. All the
Gezer Calendar (if that is what it actually is, but, I digress) is doing is
showing the agricultural periods with the two harvest periods, one before the
early rains (Fall) and one after the latter rains (Spring) which is roughly six
months apart. It is not even indicating that a year = six months. What you are
doing is eisegesis not exegesis.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III