[b-hebrew] FW: Lev 1:9 - Burnt Offering

biblical hebrew jcr.bhebrew at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 06:18:35 EDT 2007

This is an interesting point about smoke ascending to hashamyim. It brings
about an interesting contrast with how nephesh is considered to be in the
blood and how when animals are slayed their blood should be poured out onto
haarets.

http://www.lamie.org/hebrew       Thesis 1 - Aleppo codex machine translation
http://www.lamie.org/lad-sim.doc  Thesis 2 - language acquisition simulation